The Cash Machine
It's something you may have seen at various promotions, or even in a booth on the trade show floor. However, Harrison has taken this concept to a whole new level.
By literally building a show around it, the cash machine will pack your booth with hundreds of people during each presentation. Using his skills as a trade show magician, Harrison expertly builds the crowd into a multitude. Then, an audience member is selected to enter the Cash Machine.
With proper attention to detail, the trade show exhibitor can literally own the exhibit hall. The possible cash won per show varies slightly. But our system can control the dollars expended. We recommend a daily total giveaway in the neighborhood of $2500.00. This provides plenty of excitement for the audience and assures you of peak attendance for each presentation.
To optimize the success of the Cash Machine, certain criteria should be met:
- It's recommended that the trade show exhibitor be in a Vertical Market Show.
- You need an exceptionally large booth, with a large theater area. This assures adequate site-lines to the stage.
- Your company will need to provide a staff member responsible for managing and monitoring the company's cash.
- This tradeshow program requires the addition of a minimum of two professional greeters to assist with seating, lead cards, and housekeeping.
To see an excerpted video of the Cash Machine Show, click here.
- For an tradeshow attraction that provides a less expensive solution to the Cash Machine, the Game Show may be your perfect solution. To learn more about The Game show, click here.